My 2.0 iPod is messed up.. Please help me!!

Discussion in 'iPod touch Firmware 2.X' started by fenderman8000, Jul 14, 2008.

1. fenderman8000

fenderman8000 Banned

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    Ok so I upgraded to 2.0 on the 12th and I've encoutered so many problems with my ipod now.And yes I know for a fact I have wi-fi cus my safari and AIM, Myspace works and stuff..

My iPod keeps freezing when i plug it into 7.7 which I know many ppl are having troubles with, but it worked yesterday for me..today its not working unitl its in there for about 15 min..

My remote thing isnt working or im just stupid cus i plugged it into itunes and selected my ipod from devices but i have no idea what to do next after that cus nothing is different on the screen...

My youtube app isnt working and it says cannot connect to youtube, and i know i have wi-fi and the problem has been occuring since the 12th so I know its not Youtubes problem.

My facebook both the application and the safari site arent working... whenever i try to login it does nothing and first it says the certificate for this site is invalid..?

My AOL Radio is working perfectlly but Pandora hasnt and it says cant connect to Pandora..

W/e i try logging into dailymotion it doent and crashes back to home screen..

My gmail account wont setup.. it keeps saying cannot connect to imap,gmail or something like that

I have a feeling that all except the first two are linked to something with The certificate for this site is invalid cus most of them are problems with logging in and stuff.. so please help me if u know how to solve these problems..
  2. UncleChuckle

UncleChuckle New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    I assume you've rebooted your iPod?
  3. hockeynut0103

hockeynut0103 New Member

Did you actually pay for the update or get it for free?
  4. fenderman8000

fenderman8000 Banned

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    i bought it for 10.09 on itunes..
  5. Clownassasin

Clownassasin New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    k to fix the remote problem, u click on the remote icon underneath your ipod, and then you'll jusrt enter the code from your ipod
  6. robcoffee

robcoffee New Member

Did you set it up as a new ipod or recover the data from backup? Try another restore and set it up as a new ipod (or settings > general > erase all content and settings, but don't restore from backup)