My 1st post have few questions

Discussion in 'iPod touch 1.1.x Jailbreak' started by digital_pirate, Dec 5, 2007.

1. digital_pirate

digital_pirate New Member

Sup everyone new here to the forums and new Ipod touch owner my very 1st after countless years of dedication to the Sony Minidisc format.

Anyway I have a few questions that perhaps members here can answer and aid to my confusion.

I recently tried jailbreaking the touch with sucess however I came across two entries for themes one if I recall said summerboard themes and the other just said themes.

do these themes install themselves trully as a selectable theme? the only thing i found was individual choices of graphics to choose from for like the slide bar etc. is there such thing as a true theme that will set everything for you?

Everytime i clicked an app or closed it my ipod touch would take me back to the unlock screen is this normal? seems like a bug or something.

Is there a section that explains in detail what each app does and mini screenshot of it?

Thanks
  2. Assassin Sheepdog

Assassin Sheepdog New Member

yes, it is perfectly normal to go to the slide to unock screen. in order to use summerboard themes, you must have summerboard installed in the first place. try watching the videos made by iPodTouchMaster: http://www.youtube.com/user/ipodtouchmaster

they are what I used to learn how to use the itouch
  3. rossiposse

rossiposse New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3G (White)
    First the one your talking about "the only thing i found was individual choices of graphics to choose from for like the slide bar etc. is there such thing as a true theme that will set everything for you?" is Customize.app. Try to install summerboard.app on the installer.app