Mw2 glitch out, lose everything

Discussion in 'Console & PC Gaming' started by David., Apr 10, 2010.

1. David.

David. Active Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    Well I was playing a search and destroy game, and it started to lag HORRIBLY. Like you know when you get all the random movements, well this was ten times worse. And I dropped from the game. So when I drop it takes forever to drop, like 45 seconds to take me back to my personal lobby screen, and says Error couldn't connect to host. Then logged me out of XBL. I signed back on, went to the "Special Ops, Storymode, Multiplayer" screen, and noticed that my special ops and story mode percentage were 0%. I was like WTF I had like 50% on both of them, and now they are 0, WTF HAPPENED?...
  2. Blake

Blake Super Moderator Emeritus

Device:
    iPhone 4S (White)
    I remember a server hack one time, that did something like if you played with a person that had the hack turned on, it would reset all of your stats.. I don't know if they patched it or not.
  3. David.

David. Active Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    My online percentage is good, I still have the gamerscore for all the challenges, but story mode and spec ops percentage are gone. And NO ONE else in the lobby had it happen to them...
  4. BadKarma

BadKarma Banned

Device:
    iPod touch
    You can add this to the 'MW2 sucks' thread...
  5. David.

David. Active Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    I dont hate Mw2 it's the best game out there. This is just some bullsh*t though
  6. GarnetNGold

GarnetNGold Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (Black)
    There used to be a hack that changed the amount of experience you gave out when you died. And they changed it so that it was a huge negative number so when you killed someone with the hack you lost all of your experience and were back to level 1
  7. David.

David. Active Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    Oh wow, that would have been gay.