Mustang GT theme?

Discussion in 'Customization Requests' started by FrankDaTank089, Jan 5, 2008.

1. FrankDaTank089

FrankDaTank089 New Member

Yea, I have friend who got an iPod touch over xmas and wants me to jailbreak it for him when we get back to school. He has a mustang gt, and is obsesed with it, so I know he would flip sh*t if I put a mustang gt theme on his ipod. I would make one, but I suck balls at photoshop. Is there one out there? If not, can anyone help me out? Thanks a lot.
  2. bauern

bauern New Member

That could look pretty badass. Might look into doing it later. What would you want some of the different icons to be? I'm thinking subs for music, a wrench for settings.
  3. bauern

bauern New Member

Here's a little bit done. Music, Weather, Settings, Clock, Photos icons done. Need some ideas for some other icons. Anything you got an idea for lemme know.

Attached Files:

4. FrankDaTank089

nice, its shaping up. lol, not trying to be picky, but he has a '07 black gt with the dual white racing stripes, and i was thinking of putting that on the background, but i guess that part isn't to hard, I can do that part myself. its the sliders and icons i suck with making. I was thinking of having the slide to unlock slider as the "GT" logo, with no background, you know, like everything else would be transparent. but thats shaping out to look good, thanks for the help man!

i know one icon could be the ford logo. another could be like a speed gage. another could be a gas pump, another could be keys, maybe a tire, or even skidmarks too. and of course, one could be the actual mustang, as in the horse.

and even better, the batter could be a gas gage from empty to full, lol!

i know this would be a lot of work, but im just throwing out ideas.
  5. bauern

bauern New Member

This is actually the slider I made right now, but it could easily just be the GT logo if that's what you want.

Attached Files:

6. bauern

bauern New Member

And ya lots of those sound real good. I was just making some icons and was running out of ideas without making them all a picture of some kind of mustang. Here's another pic with a wallpaper I was messing around with and a couple new icons. A black stang with white stripes is definitely doable for the background. Again, any more ideas are welcome, I'll see what I can get together tomorrow.

Attached Files:

7. bauern

bauern New Member

Here's just me f***ing around with a battery but it doesn't look bad.

Attached Files:

8. FrankDaTank089

holy crap, your putting a crap load of work into this. thanks a lot man! yea, its looking good so far. i still think i would like to have that "gt" slider instead of the jack daniels though, lol. but where did you get that? did you make it, cause i might want to use it as my slider.
  9. bauern

bauern New Member

Ya I made that Jack Daniels one. There's a pic of a stang as a slider a lil higher up what do you think about that? I'll probably include both that one and a GT logo one cause that one will be real easy to make. I always use the Jack one tho and just forgot to change it to the stang for the battery pic. Finished all the images for the battery and then went to try it out and realized I didn't resize any of them, so gotta redo those but wasn't really happy with how they turned out anyway that first time.

I like having lil projects like this to do when I get bored, especially since I think this could turn out pretty good. I'll finish up the battery later tonight and probably a couple more icons. What apps are you going to put on there? I'll make those and ones for stuff I have on mine. No sense in making more than I got to.

O and here's that Jack slider

Attached Files:

10. HaGGardSmurf

HaGGardSmurf New Member

Here's a fitting battery image... (You can use customize or you can just replace the default images...)

(To download click the arrow in the quote and it will take you to the post where you can download the attachement)