Musician related apps enhanced?

Discussion in 'iPad' started by SjPedro, Feb 13, 2010.

1. SjPedro

SjPedro Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    miniPiano, JR Hexatone, Bebot, iDrums, etc...

They all have one thing in common: They are great musical applications/instruments (specially the Bebot) and allow us to make music and expand our creativity.

But one thing I always thought about was: What if it was on a bigger screen? Well maybe now all the companies that made these amazing music apps will finally have a big enough platform that allow us more accuracy on the virtual instruments.

On an application like Bebot (those of you that know it from Dream Theater's keyboardist Jordan Rudess) every thin line is a note and sometimes we might not be as accurate as we might have wished but hopefully with the iPad we will now have a big enough device to fiddle around with and expand our creativity musically.
  2. Doobie

Doobie New Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    yeah bt i would still wait for a possible 2G ipad.

the ipad now only has mono sound, if your crazy about music creation that will become really annoying. If you're an amateur of this tye of stuff and only do it for fun then i guess its alright.

it would of been nice if the internal speakers had stereo sound capability.
    then you wouldnt have to keep your earphones plugged in to hear the quality of the music you're making.
  3. Harry Goldfarb

Harry Goldfarb New Member

Device:
    iPad w/ 3G
    yea i agree with doobie (hahaha nice name) that the iPad should have had better quality internal speakers! although i still will be picking myself up one of these devices