Music&Videos Disappeared

Discussion in 'iPod touch Firmware 1.1.3 Discussions' started by amandwato, May 8, 2008.

1. amandwato

amandwato Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    i plugged my ipod into my comp with 12g worth of music and after syncing with itunes i look into my music app and nothing is there! same with me video app!so i connect to itunes gain and then before the ipod syncs it shows 14g worth of "other" and after sync it only shows 1g worth of stuff on my ipod everything else is working. i do not have my music baked up so if anyone could help me u will be a god
    any feedback is appriciated!!!
    *i just plugged back into itunes and it says i am on 1.1.4, when i was on 1.1.3 earlier!? is it possible i upgraded without knowing?? wouldnt my ipod be unjailbroken?? i still have all my apps and everything except for music and videos!!!
  2. Mortel

Mortel Active Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    That has happened to me before. Basically, the media is on your iPod, but is not seen by the apps. It might be due to them being in the wrong location somehow (symlinks maybe?) or the apps not looking correctly for some reason.

A restore always does the trick.
  3. amandwato

amandwato Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    thing is i wanna avoid a restore by all means cause i dont have my music backed up