Music Video is not working properly

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by preedak, Nov 1, 2007.

1. preedak

preedak New Member

I've tried playing music video in my ipod Touch, but it's available only for the music section but not the video section.
    I've searched through the forum and tried the following:

1) Set the file to music video in 'Get Info'. (The file would move from video section to Music in iTunes)
    2) Make sure to sync all music, with the include music video ticked, and all videos.
    3) I found the music video in music section of iTouch and can play the sound alright, but the file is not available in the video section. (There is only video and podcast tabs in the video section.)

I've checked many thread in the forum but there is no specific answer that works yet. Is it the iTunes version? (I uses 7.4.3.1)

Thank you in advance.
  2. preedak

preedak New Member

I've seen an ipod Touch that works correctly. It has the "Music videos" group when you use the videos section. However, mine only has "Movies" and "Podcasts" even though there are music videos in the ipod.

Still can't solve the problem. Should I restore the ipod?
  3. preedak

preedak New Member

I'm wondering that may be the problem is in the folder '/Media/iTunes_Control/iTunes/..'. I don't see any list related to 'Music Videos', so I'm just wondering if anyone can list their files in this folder on the forum, so I can comfirm that may be my file is missing.

Thank you very much. Your helps are appreciated.
  4. preedak

preedak New Member

At last, I understand now. The Music Videos won't come up to the movies section unless there is a, Artist name. Case closed.