Music Stops Mid-Song randomly

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by HookEm, Jun 10, 2008.

1. HookEm

HookEm New Member

On some of my songs ( all downloaded from Itunes) the song will just stop playing at random spots and then go on to the next track as if the song was finished. Any tips would be greatly appreciated. I have restored, reset and all those goodies. Pretty darn perplexing.

Hook Em
  2. tylobedo

tylobedo Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (Black)
    same thing happens to me to me but i just go with the flow
  3. Harley13

Harley13 New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    It happens to me also, maybe the next software upgrade will solve the problem and several other problems with the OS in the Touch.
  4. flame777

flame777 Member

Yeah i get it too...

I can't listen to Jason Mraz " geek in pink"

Please Register or Log in to view images

5. jorskobe

jorskobe New Member

that happens to me to. what i did is to copy and paste the song again.
  6. curfewrock

curfewrock New Member

An annoying fix...

I've been having the same problem with certain songs in my music collection. If you hold option and click on the song in your iTunes library, you either will have the option "Convert Selection to MP3" or "Convert Selection to AAC Audio." If you select one of these and re-convert the file in iTunes and then copy and paste the (new) converted song to your iPod, the song should play from beginning to end without freezing. It gets tedious because you have to do it for each individual song that the problem occurs with, but its worth it if you really like the song. This method has been working for me, so hopefully it helps some of you too...

7. Limpistol

Limpistol New Member

It's so fracking annoying! Happens alot here..

Was laying in bed, relaxing.. listening to ''Stairway to Heaven'' and such, and the suddenly ( right before the solo.. ) BAAM- it stops and switches song after some seconds, that is what I call a EPIC turn-off ! It is happening alot, I've tryd every possible options.. Can't do sh*t! I'm about to go ''hammertime'' on the iPod Touch.. To test the Touch- display alittle further!

Please Register or Log in to view images