Music showing in itunes but not on ipod

Discussion in 'iPod touch Firmware 2.X Jailbreak' started by Xandu, Sep 14, 2008.

1. Xandu

Xandu New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (Black)
    All of a sudden, music player doesn't respond, it only shows No Videos and the buttons do not work. When connected to iTunes, the Music and Videos are there and they play fine, just mobilemusicplayer doesn't respond.

Solution?
  2. iTouch532

iTouch532 Well-Known Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    erase and re sync.
  3. Xandu

Xandu New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (Black)
    Nope, same thing "No Videos".

And no I'm not restoring, any other solution?
  4. cacman93

cacman93 Banned

Device:
    iPhone 3G (Black)
    then your screwed, you have to restore to fix that, or try erase all settings.
  5. Xandu

Xandu New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (Black)
    This is really stupid!! I mean WTF???

I restored and jailbroke AGAIN (took me 4~ hrs to set everything up). I synced the music, they worked fine until...

I synced all the apps (Appstore) and all my winterboard themes and now... THE MUSIC IS GONE AGAIN!!! What's going on??
  6. yankees101

yankees101 Banned

ok, restore one more time, add all music and appstore apps then, go to settings and erase all settings, reboot, then download winterboard themes and all that, just dont do any changes for winterboard before u reset ur settings, it will mess everything up, also any springboard changes, dont do them. after that, resync everything. also wat itunes do u have, i havent noticed a problem with itunes 8 for me so far.
  7. Xandu

Xandu New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (Black)
    iTunes 7.7. Can fonts be the problem? I think I replaced the original font from Fonts/cache with another one but I don't see any changes..?
    ------------------double post merged------------------
    Nope, it's not the font. When I remove all my AppStore apps and sync the music again, it works. But with the Apps, it's a no-go. Any fix?