Music Sheet

Discussion in 'Application Ideas' started by swordman540, Feb 26, 2008.

1. swordman540

swordman540 New Member

Here's an idea, you put the ipod touch into cover flow position, and import music sheets for guitar, violin, whatever, and play the guitar along with it.

It might come along with an auto scroll, and music to play the notes as it goes along.

Good idea, bad idea?
  2. fr0z3nic3

fr0z3nic3 New Member

Yes, well apparently this community doesn't have many musicians.. I think this would be a fabulous idea..
  3. wthoang

wthoang New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
  4. lefty22

lefty22 New Member

I agree. This sort of thing could be slightly useful. The aspect ratio however to view might be a little difficult to read from afar :S. I'd still use it though! Maybe for tab aswell

Please Register or Log in to view images

. This then leads to further questioning of a sheet music composer, like sibelius iPhone/Touch version, or GuitarPro or PowerTab for iPhone/Touch. The possibilities.....

Your request would be relatively simple i'd believe, no? Considering Erica had done something similar to the applications and their icons, replace that with documents like the coverflow in leopard. That's ideally what you're asking for in some ways. Cool though.
  5. ur_so_beautiful

ur_so_beautiful New Member

what? sorry i don't understand, if you want to view the sheets put them in yourPhotos app on your touch/phone and manually scroll down, but what are you asking, sorry?
  6. SoManyHaterz

SoManyHaterz New Member

Ya but there would have to be a create your own button and tab.