music recently dissapeared off my ipod

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by hoodstahz, Jan 29, 2008.

1. hoodstahz

hoodstahz New Member

i was listening to ton of my music at school and when i got home i plugged my ipod into my computer to charge for an hour i didnt touch it while it was charging. later i came back unhooked it and tried to listen some songs but all my songs has just dissapeared, but when i hooked it back into itunes it said that i have used 1.10 GB Other. im thinking thoughs are my songs that got moved could someone help that would be nice
  2. GarnetNGold

GarnetNGold Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (Black)
    Did you jailbreak 1.1.3 because people who have jailbroken 1.1.3 have had that happen to them?
  3. hoodstahz

hoodstahz New Member

yes i do have a jailbroken 1.13
  4. Nokturnal

Nokturnal New Member

The same thing just happened to me. I was trying to transfer some vids to my touch, whe I got a time out error message. when I reconnected, everything except my photos and apps were gone. I'm runing jailbroke 1.1.2.
  5. Puredudes

Puredudes New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    I had that same thing on 1.1.2. I think Itunes got confused and thought u were a new ipod or something. Even though u plugged it in awhile. All u got to do is reload stuff into it again.
  6. EmmetF

EmmetF Member

Same thing happened to me but I'm 1.1.1 jailbroken. How can I delete just the music and reload everything onto it?