Music problem

Discussion in 'iPod touch Firmware 3.0' started by pwnthe2G, Jul 27, 2009.

1. pwnthe2G

pwnthe2G Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    i havent seen this problem so far so i thought id post it and see if its a bigger problem.

I'm on an ipod touch 2g, 3.0 jailbroken btw.. when i play music i notice a lot of songs have the album cover for other songs's album cover

example: i have 'buy you a drink' from t-pain.. when i play it a linkin park album cover shows up... and also in coverflow, the album covers no longer exist, and there are copies of them corresponding to the correct songs(aka linkin park songs), and one with the incorrect song/s(buy you a drink) in itunes, it shows the correct covers still..

so any help for this? and also anyone with this problem let me know, maybe we can work together and see what differences and similarities we have in the music app and figure this out

EDIT: i know its not a big problem thats like making my ipod not work or anything but its annoying and id like it fixed
  2. T-Pwn

T-Pwn New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    I'm a buy you a drank
    I'm a take ya home wit me
    I got money in the bank
    Shawty watcha think bout that? You can find me in the green cadillac

Seriously though, I think you're going to have to delete and resync all your music so it rebuilds the database which looks like it got corrupted somehow.
  3. pwnthe2G

pwnthe2G Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    grr... ill try that i got time lol thanks though
  4. Ipodtouch2g

Ipodtouch2g New Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (White)
    yes that works thanx