Music Player title bar

Discussion in 'iOS Themes and Customization' started by fudsey, Aug 29, 2009.

1. fudsey

fudsey New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Is there a way to change the title bar of the Music Player and the Arrow icon that is on the top left? I have seen picts with different ones but I cannot find the images anywhere.

I have tried NowPlayingTopOverlay.png in the MediaPlayer.framework folder but that does the time/seek overlay. And is there also a way to change the arrow at the top left?

Please Register or Log in to view images

This is on an Ipod Touch 2G with 3.0
  2. apopagasm

apopagasm Banned

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    they're both in uiimages, and there are a variety of different back buttons (buttons that are triangular at the left side, i mean) in different sizes and opacity levels so i'll not check exactly which one it is but it's something similar to UINavigationBarBlackBackPressed.png

the actual arrow is UINavigationBarBackArrow.png

and the bar is the same deal as the button, there are a ton of them in different sizes etc but it's something similar to UINavigationBarBlackOpaqueBackground.png

i'd just download a UI theme and replace the files in it, in uiimages it'll be pretty obvious which ones are which
  3. fudsey

fudsey New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Thanks that was it

I do have another question how to change these 2 bars???? I tried Default.png, Default-AudioPlayer, default-mediaPlayer and default-VideoPlayer, all of which only show for a split second till this one covers it....

4. apopagasm

apopagasm Banned

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    those are also in uiimages, i think the bottom one is UIButtonBarDefaultBackground or something similar and i think the top one is UINavigationBarDefaultBackground or something similar

like i said there are 5-10 images that look more or less the same, idk which is which i just used the same file for all of them
  5. fudsey

fudsey New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Ya I tried those 2 also..... I'll keep looking to see if I cant find them.....

Any idea where the default folder is for them or is it not possible to see them in iPhoneBrowser?

also tried UINavigationBarBlackTranslucentBackground.png and UINavigationBarMiniDefaultBackground with no luck as well..
  6. fudsey

fudsey New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    OK I can't get it to work..... I figured out which file it is but it won't work....

UINavigationBarBlackOpaqueBackground.png in uiimages but for some reason it doesn't take..... strange

Is there something that goes along with it to get it to change??? something in the info.plist maybe??

It doesn't change in music player catagories but does on now playing, also in videos and settings but in photos it changed with another file name I guess because it changed before I found it.....
  7. fudsey

fudsey New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    noone?
    ------------------double post merged------------------
    After finally testing everything I could think of it was the info.plist that was the problem. I added:

And it worked
  8. cjschriver3

cjschriver3 New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    funny how it's always the simple things, right?

so the setting "1" let you change it to whatever was in your theme?
  9. fudsey

fudsey New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Not sure if that was it but it's the last thing I changed and after that it worked. I looked at another theme that was working and that was the only difference I could find....
  10. Baby_Bella

Baby_Bella New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3G (Black)
    what theme is the top photo, I would like to have the blue skin for my iphone.