Music on Lockscreen

Discussion in 'iOS Themes and Customization' started by restrung, Mar 17, 2009.

1. restrung

restrung New Member

I have posted this before but only got one reply that did not help me. Is there a way to move the song title down in the lock screen when music is playing? If so how?
  2. studangerous

studangerous Super Moderator Emeritus Staff Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    I 'm not actually sure what you are asking. Can you rephrase the question please?
  3. restrung

restrung New Member

Sorry aha and sure no problem. You know how you are playing music on your ipod and then you lock your ipod so the screen is black but the song is still playing? When you click the sleep button it shows the album art and the song title in text. Is there a way to move "*Song Title*" down instead of being at the top?
  4. studangerous

studangerous Super Moderator Emeritus Staff Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    Yes it is certainly possible but, to my knowledge, no one here has yet looked into doing so.
  5. iKeablr

iKeablr Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    Well a simple no would have worked. Because right now there is no possible way. So don't say it is possible. Just say it is not out yet. Don't get the guy hyped up for nothing, that is bad.

Well anyways to the thread maker, it is not possible as of now. Maybe look into some research on it. Who knows maybe you will find the right answer you are looking for. Or maybe you will find a way to do it.

Please Register or Log in to view images