Music Not Playing?!

Discussion in 'iPod touch Firmware 1.1.3 Discussions' started by owner, Jan 26, 2008.

1. owner

owner Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (White)
    Ok, this is starting to piss me off! How the f*** do you get music to play on the 1.1.3 jailbreak?! I have done that 2 hour process twice now and it still don't work! Flawless my ass!
  2. shuffle

shuffle Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    did you purchase all your music from itunes? if so then its a known problem....
  3. owner

owner Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (White)
    Any fix for it, most of them are from itunes.
  4. callum-m-r

callum-m-r New Member

Getting to JB 1.1.2 (rather than just going from 1.1.1) before upgrading to 1.1.3 is meant to stop this issue i believe.
  5. owner

owner Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (White)
    I did that. Wha pisses me off is this is the ONLY thing that didn't work on it. I can't explain how pissed I am. I say this though. f*** jailbreaking, it is too much of a hassle! Hurry up and release the damn SDK Apple!
  6. nicohockey9

nicohockey9 New Member

Well all my purchased music works perfectly on mine. Sry for your troubles dude
  7. Whosthatrandom

Whosthatrandom New Member

I have the same problem as you, but it's not so bad for me, as I've hardly bought anything from iTunes; the vast majority of my music is from CDs I own. I'm afraid that this is a side effect of Nate's jailbreak. I expect that the DevTeam's version that is actually meant to be used on an iPod touch will allow DRM encoded songs to play. If not, then their secret method that will be released after the SDK will definitely work fine.
  8. Emanjl

Emanjl New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    No one said that the 1.1.3JB was flawless.. in fact, it's completely the opposite. I believe the word was: "crude" used in iPTm's vidtut.
  9. nicohockey9

nicohockey9 New Member

Well you guys must have done something different how did u get your 1.1.3 I used ibrickr I also installed all the new apps aswell as the mailfix.app and all my itunes purchased music works.

My suggestion would be if you buy other stuff from apple you shouldn't jailbreak unless you are prepared to do some risky things, I would suggest you guys restore and wait for a more stable way to patch up comes out.
  10. Pzippy

Pzippy New Member

I used this and I'm having the same problem...