music library missing from ipod

Discussion in 'iPod touch Firmware 2.X' started by BajeBoy, Feb 12, 2009.

1. BajeBoy

BajeBoy New Member

ok so I went and plugged my iPod (jailbroken2.1)into a another laptop(vista) and now the only thing that shows up in my music library is a free sing I got from iTunes also when I go into the iTunes_Control folder the music is still there but I can't see it in music library .. can anyone help me please
  2. mikec1985

mikec1985 Active Member

Device:
    iPad
    Have you tried restarting your ipod?
  3. nikj14

nikj14 Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (Black)
    try using swaptunes (on cydia) to switch librarys and then switch back to refresh the folders and then see if itll show.
  4. ricanbxbomba

ricanbxbomba New Member

swaptunes didnt work... anyone help?
  5. khage123

khage123 New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    do you a have back up of your songs?
  6. ricanbxbomba

ricanbxbomba New Member

Yes i do... the problem is itunes has been taking forever to backup my iphone... so i havent done that in awhile. didnt want to restore it and lose everything.. have to download my apps off cydia and custom mods ect...

EDIT: just plugged it into itunes... its askin for a restore. ugh.. every works find just cant find my music
  7. The Crow

The Crow Banned

Just a question, don't you use Limewire and don't you save your music to a file so it does not go anywhere and you can always open it up again in iTunes?? I always use Limewire and create a file and leave it in my iTunes for later use, I have 788 songs and all still there. Oh yeah and also, did you make sure you don't leave the turn on iTunes check when you plug your iPod in and sync all songs because it is better to do it all manually.

Just a thought, The Crow