music icons>>>edit..configure?

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by richardcav, Jul 27, 2009.

1. richardcav

richardcav Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Bottom choices in music file shows "more" with three blue dots. I touch this, touch "edit" in upper left corner, which brings me to a black screen with white menu topic icons (artists, songs, etc).

Recently in another thread I freaked out because my home screen icons were dancing and inert. I thought this was the case of the more...music...edit screen. All I get are transparent icons that expand yet are inert when I touch one. They won't move; yet, the icons on the lower slide bar can be relocated on that slide bar only (but not able to move them to the screen).

Any idea what's happening here?

[EDIT]: The only thing I can see now is that you can drag an icon from the screen to the slide bar by holding it over another icon on the bar until the icon on the bar lights up, thus replacing that icon. Apparently, you can only have four icons on the bottom bar.

I was assuming that "configure" meant more than just moving an icon to the bar. Is there more to it than this?
  2. Fonz

Fonz New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (Black)
    The only thing you can "configure" are the order of the icons in the lower bar. When you press "DONE", a white menu pops up with the additional ("more...") categories. You should be able to do more "configurating" in iTouch Settings > Music.

I just now looked at the date of your post. Hopefully you've figured this out by now! Lol