Music Controls on Lock Screen

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by dr.demente, Feb 5, 2009.

1. dr.demente

dr.demente New Member

Hay Guys, i have a prob here, the thing is that when im at the lock screen and im listening music, usually before doing the JB to my 2g, pressing the home button twice would pop the music controls and i could skip the slide to unlock part

but now it wont appear, just when the ipod is unlocked that controls show up, but when is locked, nothing, just the name of the song, can you help me please? thank you
  2. IamMartin

IamMartin Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch

i thought i was having the same problem but i think you might be (i'm not trying to insult your intelligence) clicking the home button too quickly, i think the touch is recognising it as one click and correct me if i'm wrong but does it go to the "Slide to Unlock" screen when you double tap?
  3. dr.demente

dr.demente New Member

don't worry dude, but that is not the problem, look, the stuff in this pic is what i want:

Please Register or Log in to view images

but the only thing that i get is this:

Please Register or Log in to view images

before the jb, everything was fine, but now that feature won't pop up, of course im pressing the home buttom twice, but nothing, nothing, nothing, heeelp
  4. 03199618

03199618 New Member

maybe you´ve installed pwnplayer that disable this an puts its own loo screen gestures on it
  5. dr.demente

dr.demente New Member

i dont have that installed, but maybe something in my cydia packager is making this stuff not appear, im going to remove some packages to try..thank you
    ------------------double post merged------------------
    damn, i've removed everything weird from my packages and nothing, ahhhhh somebody help me, thank you
  6. dr.demente

dr.demente New Member

by the way, to fix this, the only method is doing a complete restore from ipod, then again redsnow, i did it that way to fix mi ipoz
  7. dim3000

dim3000 New Member

Tried changing the theme? Maybe that's screwing it over and blocking it.