Music & Apps.??

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by The Crow, Mar 31, 2009.

1. The Crow

The Crow Banned

Is there anyway of listening to your music while out and about and also playing your games at the same time, without the music stopping? I know it is asking a lot, but if there is anyway of doing 2 things at the same time? I have a 1G 8g iPod Touch, and have many Apps. and many songs but this would be nice!

Thanks, The Crow
  2. holbikwolff10

holbikwolff10 New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3G (Black)
    Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do more like?
  3. danny999911

danny999911 New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    just put some music on, launch an app. If the app stops the music, go to settings inside the app or somehow turn its own music off, then double click the home button and the music controls are there. Read the basic instructions!
  4. touch_iPod

touch_iPod Well-Known Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (White)
    Danny is right, many gaming apps have a feature whereby you can turn off the in-game music and listen to your MP3s instead... I know Bejeweled 2 and UNO have this feature, not sure about other though!

Please Register or Log in to view images

5. The Crow

The Crow Banned

Thanks Touch, but Danny you don't have to be rude because it is just a simple question no need to be rude. What in the world is the guy who made the first post talking about, it looks and sounds like mumbo jumbo? Anyway thanks, and next time don't be so rude just because your an expert!
  6. danny999911

danny999911 New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    well i'm definetly not an expert and sorry if i came across rude, it just seems instinctive to me!