Music app plays by itself?

Discussion in 'iOS Jailbreak & Cydia' started by crackinhedz, Jan 6, 2010.

1. crackinhedz

crackinhedz New Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    Anyone else have this issue?

I can be doing absolutely nothing with my iPod, and I'll go into SBsettings to see what processes are running, and my "Music" will be on for no good reason. Sometimes both Music and Video.

Very odd. I like to make sure no processes are running just so my battery will charge and not drain, but for some dam reason Music and/or Video will mysteriously be on...I don't get it!?!?

Please Register or Log in to view images

2. Pandawg

Pandawg Community Development

A lot of people seem to be having this issue now lol. It used to happen to me. I restored, and it stopped. Hope it doesn't come back.
  3. nitsua93

nitsua93 Well-Known Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (Black)
    The Music and video processes run as soon as you launch the Music or Video app and will stay on until the process is manually closed.
  4. NinetyFour

NinetyFour Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    It will even run if you run an app like iClassic, or Touchgrind (which allows you to play your music in-game), or PocketTouch.
  5. crackinhedz

crackinhedz New Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    That is quite understandable.

Except...I always go in and cancel all processes just to be sure. I do absolutely nothing, and the next thing I know my Music/Video has silently turned on. No music is playing of course, but the process says its running.

Very weird.

By no means does it ruin anything, I would just rather these process not run for absolutely no reason.
    ------------------double post merged------------------
    You're the first person i've seen say they've had this issue, is there a thread already made on the subject with others experiencing this??

I don't think its a big enough deal for me to restore...but a fix would be nice.

Please Register or Log in to view images