Music and video apps crash

Discussion in 'Introduce yourself' started by Enitaplap, Aug 2, 2010.

1. Enitaplap

Enitaplap New Member

Hey, I have a 32GB 3rd gen iPod touch running 3.1.3 firmware and it's jailbroken using spirit. I tried to download about 90 best of youtube videos from iTunes and when they finished downloading i noticed myy music and video apps crash on startup. I also recently installed dtunes, multiflow, and backgrounder from cydia and I don't know if they have something to do with it so I uninstalled all of them and it didn't help. HELP ME PLEASE!!!!!!
    ------------------double post merged------------------
    And also I can find all of my downloaded songs and videos in iFile if that's import and I downloaded MMPflip a while back, hope that helps
  2. haley23455

haley23455 New Member

Dear enitaplap,

yes,yes... a common problem. When you download stupid videos this can happen. yes indeed. Sometime this sort of issue can happen when you overplay the game "Tap Tap 3" and war games. I think the perfect solution is spending more time with your family and significant other... and getting in touch with your inner being by meditating and doing yoga.

I wish you all the best, but please do take my advice to heart.
  3. Enitaplap

Enitaplap New Member

Dear haley23455,

At no point in your incoherent unorganized response were you even close to having a rational thought. Everyone who read this is mow dumber thanks to you. I hope your happy