Music album

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by SKZIX, Dec 9, 2009.

1. SKZIX

SKZIX New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    hi there, my problem with i pod is that i inserted a lot of classic music (they all had same album name and artwork) but different artists, so when i switch my i pod horizontally there are a lot of albums (with same artwork) but i want that there were only one album and all those classic songs where there.

i hope u understood me, i could insert picture here but dont know how to do it

Please Register or Log in to view images

do somebody know how to fix this?
  2. GeorgeJQ

GeorgeJQ Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    mabye you could change it so that all of them have the same artist names, like various artists, or try

right click one of the songs, click get info
    then go to sorting, and make album, album artist, and sort album the same for all of the songs
  3. SmexyPenguin18

SmexyPenguin18 Active Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    In iTunes you will have to go to each song and right click > Get Info > Info > part of a compilation.
  4. hayntaptap

hayntaptap New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Yup I agree wit GeorgeJQ, I think they organize it by artist name, but hey if you want all your "Classic Music" in one list, Just CREATE A PLAYLIST! & Name it "Classic" or whatever,
  5. SKZIX

SKZIX New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Ty all. i found it in info> select all songs, get info, and write in the same album artist, now all those songs are under the same artwork

Please Register or Log in to view images