Music Album Cover Flow

Discussion in 'iPod touch 1.1.4 Jailbreak' started by 123qwesz, Apr 7, 2008.

1. 123qwesz

123qwesz Member

Device:
    iPhone 3G (White)
    Hey all,

I have had firmware 1.1.4 for a while now, about a month. One thing that really fascinated me about this particular firmware is that when you tilt the ipod touch sideways, the music cover flow album would fade out and show all your albums available.

However, these couple of days, I realized that whenever I tried doing the same, the cover albums do not do the same as described above. Instead it followed the same way in earlier firmwares. The Cover of the album just tilts back to portrait mode. Anyone can help me out? I really love the fade in and fade out function of the albums.

PS I checked under settings already. The firmware is indeed 1.1.4. Jailbroken with Ziphone
  2. ddgv

ddgv Well-Known Member

mmmm are you sure of this... cause this is what happens... when you are on the list of your music and then you tilt the ipod, it will fade out and show the cover flow and when you tilt it back it will do the same fading effect but when you are on the now playing screen when you tilt the ipod the effect will be the one where the album cover will just rotate till you get the full cover flow and the same effect when tilted back again
  3. iTouch532

iTouch532 Well-Known Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    can you possibly make a video of what your seeing???

then we can tell you what's wrong.
  4. whassuo

whassuo Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (Black)
    No idea what's happening here...

try resetting it and then jailbreak it again...
  5. Sickly_slick

Sickly_slick New Member

well i checked on my touch.
    - when you are in Now Playing page and you tilt your ipod, the cover switches to landscape mode with NO fading
    - when you are in Playlist/Artist/Album, etc. and you tilt your ipod, the list fadesthen album covers comes up

check your friends ipods to see if it suppose to be what ive described up there. if not, then my ipod has the same problem xD
  6. ddgv

ddgv Well-Known Member

thats what u have too....as described above.... so i dont really think is an error ... i think he just realized that