Multiple Questions

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by Chronic Apathy, Apr 8, 2010.

1. Chronic Apathy

Chronic Apathy New Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    Hey, I'm sorry for all this, I know my questions fall into several different categories, but it seemed easiest to just put them all in one thread and hope for the best.

My iPod Touch is playing songs in an album out of order. It's not on shuffle, but I'll put an album on, and it will play all of the songs out of order, eventually getting to each one. This is annoying for obvious reasons; is there any fix? I'd prefer not to have to take all the songs off and on the device if possible, but having looked around a bit, it seems to be the only option, and even then, it doesn't always work.

I'm having trouble understanding how push notificatons are supposed to work. I'd like to get some kind of message that I can hear/feel whenever I get a message via Meebo or Facebook, but haven't been able to figure out any way to make that happen. I'm assuming that the iPod Touch doesn't have any rumble features, but is there any way to make it so that, even if the device is in my pocket, I'll be able to hear it loud enough? Once again, I looked around a bit and didn't see any options for this. It might be something with the applications themselves, but my friend (who has an iPhone) has it set that way, so I'm assuming that those are features only for the iPhone?

Finally, can someone link me to something about the 4.0 firmware? I'm starting to hear more and more about it, but don't actually know what it's supposed to do or anything like that. Can someone help me out there?

EDIT: Nevermind, just noticed the forum for the 4.0 event. Ignore that, haha.
  2. lilgangsta9305

lilgangsta9305 Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    For the push notification, everytime the iPOd is connected to the internet, it searches the apps and gives you the notification. The ipod does not vibrate though so you wont hear it.