multiple photo albums

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by tamalsen, Mar 31, 2009.

1. tamalsen

tamalsen New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    hi,
    first and foremost i am a complete noob, so forgive me if this is a stupid question. I did search in google and even went to the apple help to figure out the problem,so maybe you guys can point me in the right direction. I am having trouble creating multiple photo albums. here is what i did, i created a folder, named it ipod pics, and created subfolders in which i put an assortment of photos. now according to apple help, when i sync, this should automatically create multiple albums in my ipod, and it does, but along with the albums, its also creating another folder called photos, in which ALL the photos of all the sub-folders can be seen together. This is frustrating. please help.
  2. danny999911

danny999911 New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    what is wrong with having them all in one folder as well? You don't have to touch it and could just browse the albums if you want to
  3. tamalsen

tamalsen New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    you have a valid point, but that doesnt really answer my question. The whole point of having different folders is to be able to organize it better. If i have 500 photos, wouldnt it make sense to have them in different folders for ease of use?
    anyway, if anyone could tell me how to get rid of that folder so i can have just the folders i arranged, it would be great. many thanks in advance