Multiple pages on the springboard

Discussion in 'iOS Jailbreak & Cydia' started by osictus, Oct 31, 2007.

1. osictus

osictus New Member

I'm looking for a way to get multiple pages on the springboard without summerboard or customize. I've done a search but I haven't found anything conclusive. Does anyone know if there is a way to do this manually without those apps? I don't have a problem messing around with individual files if need be. I'd also like to be able to skip the last row before the dock if possible and I was hoping that I can make these changes without summerboard or customize. Thanks for the help!
  2. plg6067

plg6067 New Member

you don't need either program to have multiple pages, just install enough apps and a new page will appear.edityou need to have trip1pogostick from the installer installed
  3. AlexRADL

AlexRADL Retired Moderator

I am pretty sure you have to install trip1pogostick to get the multiple pages, but I don't think that you need summerboard.

Just wondering...why don't you want summerboard or cusomtize.
  4. rokrboy

rokrboy Retired Moderator

Device:
    iPod touch
    Yeah, both work well and can make your ipod a lot cooler.
  5. plg6067

plg6067 New Member

I installed summerboard after I had 3 pages of apps, you just need trip1pogostick which is usually automatically installed during jailbreak
  6. osictus

osictus New Member

The main reason I don't want them just now is that they are still too buggy for my liking and I'd like to make my touch work the way I want it to with the minimum of changes. I also like the basic black scheme but maybe once a later version of summerboard or customize is out then I'll install it. Does anyone know about the skipping the last row thing? How does summerboard do it?