Multiplayuh!

Discussion in 'Gameboy Advance emulator (gpSPhone)' started by sluggerboy124, Jul 4, 2008.

1. sluggerboy124

sluggerboy124 Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    See, i'm a complete newb, but i just sparked a newbish idea. I'm sure someone has asked this before but i couldnt find it in the search. Would you be able to hack or mod gpsphone to be able to connect through wifi and enable the two player games to work via network? It doesn't even have to be like tables or rooms, it can just be random matchmaking. I wouldn't know how to do this because, once again i am a newb, but i was just thinking it could work because i saw agile forces working alot like Advanced Wars and that was multiplayer. Yeah so if anyone can tell me if that's possible, if they are already developing, or the gameboy is too unstable as it is, it would be very appreciated. Ty.
    (Doesn't just have to be gpsphone, other systems would be just as good.)

Please Register or Log in to view images

2. tian_kr

tian_kr New Member

agileforces does not support multiplayer yet
  3. sluggerboy124

sluggerboy124 Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    WhHAHAHAHAHAHAT!?!?!

i thought that whole time i was vsing someone online! NOOOOOOOOO! Well if they are gonna support multiplayer on that game, they should probs be able to on gboy if not then nes.
  4. terror110987

terror110987 New Member

I'm new to this as well, but seeing that games already lag so much on the touch... due to emulator and rom problems, networking with other users would only result in a horrible...horrible CRASH.

It would be nice to play multiplayer though. :]