Much wanted Disney Theme

Discussion in 'Customization Requests' started by sohappilyme, Aug 14, 2008.

1. sohappilyme

sohappilyme New Member

I have been googling all day, and I am at my witts end. I got as far as making myself a wallpaper that I like, and finally getting it on my iPod....

Hopefully its okay to post this here, sorry, I am just so new to all this. But I really like this theme, at least the idea. I have a ipod touch so obviously some of it would have be shifted.
    http://www.modmyifone.com/forums/new-skins-themes-launches/17407-disney-theme-teaser.html

And I would really like the dock to be clear but there if that makes sense lol. I have not found any Disney themes out there, besides one that shows up all over the place, but if someone could helpe me out, by making me some icons and the dock, and if you feel nice, a fun slider, all Disney, I would SO very much appreciate it!! Thank you!!
  2. SkylarEC

SkylarEC Super Moderator Emeritus Staff Member

I don't understand. What are you trying to do?
  3. sohappilyme

sohappilyme New Member

I'm trying to make a theme. I have googled a lot trying to find a Disney theme that's available that I like, but I haven't been able to. The link in my above post is kind of the idea that I'm looking for.
    I have tried to make my own icons in PScs2, but they look stupid. I even tried to find a guide on how to make them look all nice, I spent a lot of the day just googling. Maybe even someone could point me towards a step by step guide on how to make the icons, dock and slider, where they have the rounded corners and the glossy look, I could make them myself, but I haven't had much luck finding anything online.
    Sorry, long answer to one question. I'm still new to this, so I'm still trying to figure it all out.
  4. psp2468

psp2468 Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (White)
    The link you wrote was a teaser which normally means he will be releasing soon.

BTW that is a really nice theme

Please Register or Log in to view images

5. sohappilyme

sohappilyme New Member

Yeah, I really like the theme and haven't found anything like it, no matter how much I google.
    Normally I would believe its going to be released but, as you can see that person only posted 1 thing, that theme, and it was in 11/07....so quite some time ago. Guess no takers yet! That's okay though.

Please Register or Log in to view images