MPG

Discussion in 'iOS Jailbreak & Cydia' started by Touchmehere, Mar 10, 2008.

1. Touchmehere

Touchmehere New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    anyone using or know about the somewhat new app called MPG where it lets you track various tune ups, repair costs , oil changes, mileage, and all the other important things when it comes to car maitenance....its kinda cool, ive been looking at it recently, should take a look if you find it useful that is...just got an update for it tonight, added some new features.

edit: its pretty well thought out and you can ssh the picture of your car into the app and it holds info like license plate, tire size, vin #, engine size, con, and after adding a vehicle you can track trip calculations, track services and cost, payment, location of work done (wish it could snyc up with calendar) and you can add notes to any car, can also track feul cost, gallons, octane rating, basically keep a log book of all expendatures on your car...anyways enough for now, goodnight
  2. allenmehrer

allenmehrer Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    do you have a link for this application? thanks
  3. nick14

nick14 New Member

i like it .. Its good and helpful, almost a organizer or task manager for your car
  4. Touchmehere

Touchmehere New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    i know its from the Ste source in installer, the app is made by catamount software, do you want a link as in an attachment zip file? if so ive never put an attachment up but am more than willing to do so if you would like
  5. turbo_911

turbo_911 New Member

i've been looking for this application for ever, and can't find it anywhere....

if you can, can you post a link for the installer? thanks a lot
  6. Touchmehere

Touchmehere New Member

Device:
    iPod touch