MP3s from PC to Touch

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by nytmare, Jun 29, 2009.

1. nytmare

nytmare New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    I can't imagine this hasn't been asked, but I searched and either it hasn't or I just suck at searching. If it has, or if this is in the wrong section... I deeply apologize.

I have a 2G Touch (3.0 firmware and jailbroken) and am trying to find a way to copy/transfer a bunch of MP3s on my PC (Windows XP) to my Touch. Is there a program that does this? I've been looking for hours and seem to have run out of talent.

Flame suit on...

Thanks,
    Marc
  2. SKINWALKER

SKINWALKER New Member

iTunes. Duh
  3. PR0BLEMZ

PR0BLEMZ New Member

iTunes. Just drag and drop lol.
  4. iPoTH4CK3R

iPoTH4CK3R Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    You have been searching for hours and have not found anything? Really?

Haven't you ever heard of iTunes? You know the program you kind of have to have installed to even first start your iPod, so I'm guessing you know what it is/have it.

Give it a try, I heard it's very useful in doing what you're requesting.
  5. nytmare

nytmare New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Thanks for the... ummm... comments. I got it to work. I'm more use to standard type MP3 players that show up as a removable drive in Windows. I drag and drop stuff using that method all the time. Using the same method with the Touch and iTunes, while similar, isn't exactly the same.

For other idiots and noobs, such as myself: I had to drag and drop (copy/paste) my music from my hard drive into my music folder in iTunes. I then had to do the same to get them from my library to my Touch (device). Syncing wouldn't do it.

Thanks again...