Movie titles...anyway to read past the...

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by kec789, Jan 5, 2009.

1. kec789

kec789 Member

Jan 5, 2009
    Hello all, nice forum you have here. I just got my first Ipod Touch 2nd gen and have a question.

When I put movies on it the title frequently cannot be displayed due to length. It trails off with ... and I can't for the life of me figure out a way to read what is past the ...

Right now I am putting on numerous episodes of The Sopranos. So my listings all say The Sopranos - Season 4 Epi.... Or something of that nature. If there wasn't a thumbnail of the movie I could read more of the title, cause everything would shift left. Or if there was a way to scroll to the right so I could read past the ... would be fine too. Yes, I know I can rename each episode to something shorter, but that's a pain. Hell, even if it would display what was playing somehow. That would work too.

If I try and scroll to the right it just asks me if I want to delete the movie. Is there a way to make it scroll or remove the thumbnail? Or is there a way to have it show the title while playing? Any help you guys can offer up would be great!