-=movie Streaming=- [suggestions]

Discussion in 'Mobile Web Development' started by justinede, Jan 26, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. justinede

justinede Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (Black)
    Hey all,
    i need some video streaming suggestions for my ipoT site [www.justinledelson.com] or [http://www.ipotmovies.co.nr] and [http://ipotmovie.com/]

Should i have music videos? I have tv shows and a movie. I need more suggestions on what to upload. Thanks for your input. ;p

Please donate if you like the site. I need to keep it up and get a new faster server.

https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webs...ode=USD&lc=US&bn=PP-DonationsBF&charset=UTF-8

For those of you that requested
    1. Superbad
    2. Knocked Up
    3. Zoolander
    4. Family Guy - Blue Harvest

^^ those are all up and working

For those of you that requested
    1. Terminator
    2. The Simpsons movie
    3 Prison break

those hopefully will be done tonight. I dont have school tomorrow so i will be up till about 4 or 5 am. The first to finish will be TERMINATOR so grab some popcorn around 11 or 12 tonight. also i need donations!!
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Guys, I really need donations! You can donate from you IpoT or IPhone by click the button at the top of my website.
    For everyone that donate 5$ or more I will make a special section for you with less buffer time and more movies.

Thanks for all the positive feedback!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
  2. Vision_Again

Vision_Again New Member

Device:
    iPad
    i suggest isnt this illegal?
  3. justinede

justinede Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (Black)
    lol absolutely not.. all the stuff i have posted on my site i have sent requests to fox entrainment, Disney, and such. its easy cause my dad is in the entainment business. xD
  4. dwonder3

dwonder3 Well-Known Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    Does this work? My ipod is completly drained right now. All i got to was "please wait for movie to load" And there are no links on all the family guy episodes and Mr. Woodc*ck.

You should upload some episodes of futurerama and the new family guy movie (that star wars one dont know what its called though.
  5. justinede

justinede Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (Black)
    yes it works.. what type of internet speed do you have. also i am working on it so it might be a lil slow. ya this is version 2 and i have yet to finish the fg links and mr woodc*ck. i am working on it now. also i have some futurama converting and the newest fg move, Blue Harvest is on my other pc with is at my other house so i should have alot more media up by next week. also i need some donations to see about getting a faster server. thanks
    justin
  6. dwonder3

dwonder3 Well-Known Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    Yeah i have high speed century tel. I just wanted to see if it would work or if it was just some useless thing. My ipods batttery drained while the movie was loading. When do you think you will have the new family guy movie uploaded? And when will you have the links in?
  7. justinede

justinede Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (Black)
    relly? mine wkrs fine. put ur brightness halfway and dont wait for the whole video to stream to start playing it. Uhh the new fg should be uploaded by wed of next week because i have to find a better quality one and convert it and upload it. and the links should be done 2night.. also here are a few tips on saving ur battery..

1. Dont leave your ipod plugged in all the time
    2. Dont charge it unless it close to dying and try not to let it die.
    3. Dont leave it on hold, turn it off.
    5.Keep brightness down when yu dont "need" it
  8. paatttrick

paatttrick New Member

not sure if your into this
    but House
    or Scrubs?
  9. steeped

steeped New Member

If you set me up with a protected FTP account on your site, I can uploads loads of anything - Family Guy, Simpsons, House, 24, Prison Break, Bones ext.

PM me.
  10. justinede

justinede Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (Black)
    ya i like those... ill try to add them by next week

Please Register or Log in to view images

1 person likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.