Movie Rentals Doesn't Work?

Discussion in 'iPod touch Firmware 1.1.3 Discussions' started by H3X, Jan 29, 2008.

1. H3X

H3X New Member

Hey, I recently just bought a movie from movie rentals, and it downloaded fine. Now, it won't sync to my iPod. It uploads it to my iPod, but then when Iit's about to finish, it says "You must have an intenret connection to transfer movie rentals" or something.

I tried restarting my iPod, iTunes, and computer, but I can't seem to make it work. I'm on a PC.

Does this have anything to do with 1.1.3 Jailbreak? I'm using the dev team version and DRM music plays fine, too.
  2. H3X

H3X New Member

Why has no one even viewed this yet...
  3. Bitter

Bitter New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    It is probably because of the soft upgrade. I don't know any other people have tried renting movies yet, so once I hear of someone who does, I will let you know if anyone else can/can't and which upgrade they are using.

Bitter.
  4. H3X

H3X New Member

I used jb's method, not the one on installer to upgrade, BTW.
  5. inpala

inpala New Member

I am having the same problem.

Please Register or Log in to view images

EDIT: I had a JB'ked 1.1.2 and did the iBricker method.
  6. H3X

H3X New Member

Yeah that method breaks DRM.
  7. lol89

lol89 New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    same here please help!
  8. jpga13

jpga13 Banned

Device:
    iPad 3
    Go back to 1.1.1 JB then 1.1.2JB and then the new Dev Jailbreak on the installer. I tried a few other methods and that is the only one that allowed my purchased music and movie rentals to work.
  9. ccmn

ccmn Member

Device:
    5G iPod touch
    I rented a movie and it would not transfer. It was giving me the not connected to iTunes error. I did restore (Thursday) and jail break from 1.1.1 to 1.1.2 to 1.1.3 official dev team method -2. I restored back to 1.1.3 through iTunes so I could watch it on my TV. That worked fine. I am copying the movie back to iTunes now. I am going to jail break again with the official dev team -3. If it works I'll post again.
  10. ThatGEEKFreak

ThatGEEKFreak Active Member

Device:
    iPad 3
    Hey H3X didn't, know you posted here as well, anyways there seems to be quite a few bugs in 1.1.3, I haven't tried a movie rental at all yet, but my keyboard freezes up my ipod, I was in coverflow and hit the home button then the spinning cog came up froze and I had to restart, I am still trying to find the best way to jailbreak here.