Moved fonts AFTER i moved apps in bosstool, now iPod doesnt start!

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by RAFAMP, Mar 23, 2008.

1. RAFAMP

RAFAMP New Member

i dont know what to do!

i moved my apps, then installed like 50 apps, then i had the "brilliant" idea to move the fonts... but i didnt read the warning not to move fonts after the apps =/

what now?

i'm trying to relocate fonts to /system/library/ but i cant access my touch ftp... neither turn it off =/

Help?
  2. desi_soulja

desi_soulja Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    I have no clue whats wrong. you might have to do a full restore.

enter recovery mode by holding the home button and the top button down.. then just hold it till it turns off on it's own. continue to hold it down, and eventually it turn back on showing an itunes symble and the cord, connect your ipod to itunes and go to restore.

if you wanna downgrade to 1.1.1: download the zip folder i added, and then extract the Autodown folder to your desktop. with your ipod connected, (MAKE SURE YOUR iTUNES IS TURNED OFF) go to the autodown folder and double click on down, and follow the instructions. after that, it should close on its own, then open iTunes. Hold shift down and then click on Restore and then click on "iPod1,1_1.1.1_3A110a_Restore.ipsw"(found in the download link provided underneath). then it should start restoring all your files

http://www.[PIRACY.mu].com/?d=V7H8X2QQ

Attached Files:

3. RAFAMP

RAFAMP New Member

so i lost all my apps?
  4. desi_soulja

desi_soulja Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    well by doing a full restore, your going to end up losing everything. you will have to jailbreak it again! i dont know how else to fix it... you can wait for more people to post though, they might know how
  5. Khaos

Khaos Well-Known Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)