Move songs on iPod Touch to PC?

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by Huy, Oct 16, 2007.

1. Huy

Huy New Member

Hi,

is there already any possibility to move the songs on my iPod Touch back again onto my PC? I forgot to make a backup of my songs and now I failed first time jailbreaking my iPod and I read that I've got to reset it before trying once again.

But I have something about 8 GB songs on my iPod and I don't want to lose all those songs ... Until now I always used iDump, but that program doesn't seem to work with the new iPod Touch ...

So, anyone knows an application for windows, which allows me to move the songs on my iPod back on my PC again?
    Thanks for some help ...

Greetz
  2. iPodiTouch

iPodiTouch New Member

The only think I can tell you is that you will need a program to do that one I can think of is called: virtual ipod it allow you to back up stuff for my ipod/ iTouch to your pc hard drive
  3. Huy

Huy New Member

That program and "iPod 2 iTunes" don't work, eventhough it should work for 6th gen iPods ... They can't find my iPod, but iTunes does! Could the problem be, that I've already run the batch-file once and made a mistake when I had to enter the IP adress?

Greetz
  4. trankillity

trankillity New Member

No applications can do this yet because you can't mount your iPod as a disk due to the HFS filesystem and/or laziness on Apple's behalf for making an interpreter.

You can get SFTP access to the Library if you have a jailbroken iPod Touch but decrypting it from the Library is something I'm not sure of how to accomplish.
  5. Penguin

Penguin New Member