Motorola Bluetooth S9 Headphones

Discussion in 'Audiophiles: Headphones, Earphones, etc.' started by ZMOBtiger, Jul 25, 2008.

1. ZMOBtiger

ZMOBtiger New Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    I haven't been able to find much about this problem I am having so I was hoping people here can shed some light on the situation. I have the S9s, the Sony Bluetooth iPod adapter, and an Ipod Touch. The headphones have no problem pairing with the adapter and music is played from the headphones without problems. However, the controls that are on the headphones (volume + -, play/pause, next/previous track) have issues. The volume buttons work perfectly as well as the previous track, but the other buttons don't work properly. The play/pause button turns the volume up and the next track button doesn't do anything. For kicks, I pressed the call button, and it tried to do something but music continued to play in a few seconds. Does anyone have their S9 working 100%? I believe that it is something to do with AVRCP compatability but hope that I won't have to get a different adapter.

Thanks for any help.
  2. ipodtouchhaxer

ipodtouchhaxer New Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    My S9 works fine. I'm thinking maybe its your BT adapter. I have the Motorola one. So maybe you should look into that(seeing if its your adapter)
  3. ZMOBtiger

ZMOBtiger New Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    that's what i was afraid of...i don't really feel like buying another adapter right now. plus this one is the only one that fit with my case.
  4. ipodtouchhaxer

ipodtouchhaxer New Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    I see. Well I'm almost positive It's your adapter because mine works fine with my adapter.
    But then again, you never know haha
  5. Sparky1010

Sparky1010 New Member

I have that adapter and the sony headphones you can buy with it.
    The headphones have the fwd and rwd and pause and play and volume, they all work fine.
    Probably cause they are supposed to work together....