Mote-M Update Soon! V1.2

Discussion in 'iTunes App Store Games & Apps' started by badcereal685, Sep 2, 2008.

1. badcereal685

badcereal685 Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (Black)
    I emailed the creator of mote-m asking if there will ever be any new towers in a future update and this was his response:

Hi Greg,
    There will be an update coming next week that is just a bug fix for the high-scoring bug. After that there is one more planned update to introduce a few new towers and features. This will be version 1.2.

Any towers in particular you'd like to see for version 1.2? I'm always open to suggestions.

I suggested like a poison/acid tower that would do continuous damage but it would deal very little damage. I also suggested like a machine gun turret that would shoot very fast and have a short range and do little damage.

If you want any kind of new tower he said he's open to suggestions so email him and you might see your idea in the game.
  2. jeremytodd1

jeremytodd1 New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Can you email him this:

I think that there should be a way to turn off the air creeps. Sometimes I just want to create unique mazes but the air creeps always screw me over. There should be a game mode that only has ground creeps on it so all the mazers out there can have a lot more fun with the game.

_______________________________________________________________________________________

I would email him but my email thing is being weird.
  3. badcereal685

badcereal685 Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (Black)
    I emailed what you wrote. He hasn't respoded yet but i will post his response when he gives me one.
  4. Teslanaut

Teslanaut Well-Known Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    God I HATE the flying creeps. Makes the point of mazing useless. He shoulda at least included some Anti Air specific towers :\
  5. Parrappa

Parrappa New Member

Agreed, I get stuck at the same part Wave everytime and no matter how good I make my field, the flying motes always get me.
  6. badcereal685

badcereal685 Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (Black)
    New news on the update here is his email:

Hey Greg,
    The flying motes issue will be better addressed in v1.2. There will be a powerful anti-air tower for those who wish to competitively play for high score. There will also be a way to turn off the air motes for those who just want to have some fun building mazes -- thanks in part to your friends suggestion and others who voiced their concern

I am now really pumped for the new update. If you guys want to tell him anything just shoot him an email and you might get your idea in the new version.
  7. LozzaCow

LozzaCow New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3G (Black)
    Oh yes! Thanks badcereal685

Please Register or Log in to view images

Can finally whoop those air motes to oblivion.