Mote-M Strategy

Discussion in 'iTunes App Store Games & Apps' started by H3X, Aug 13, 2008.

1. H3X

H3X New Member

Here is a strategy I use for Mote-M and I can get up to really high levels.

Sorry if this is hard to understand:

I make 2 tracks for the enemies, which both start at the beginning hole. The enemies should only be going on 1 of the paths. Next, I fill the track completely with level 4 black pieces and clog the path at the very end that the enemies aren't going to with a level 4 black piece.

When the enemies (which should all be on the first track) have almost gotten to the ending hole, I unplug the second abondoned track by upgrading that piece to a 4 so it deletes quickly then i plug up the first track. Then enemies will switch directions and then when they get to the other side, I can just do the same thing. This way they keep switching back and forth and will (hopefully after a little practice by you) never get into the ending hole.

So far using this method i have gotten to level 33 and would have gone farther but i had to go.
  2. Shwayze

Shwayze New Member

Take a screenshot and show us if you could. I had trouble with this game, I basicly just make rows from left to right so they have to go through all my artillery, if that makes sense.
  3. Wesche

Wesche New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
  4. Shwayze

Shwayze New Member

5. Wesche

Wesche New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Kills faster. But I guess level 75 is like the last one, because like 99% of my towers are at level 4 (Highest)
  6. H3X

H3X New Member

It's kind of hard to start, but once it gets going its alot easier. Wesche try to just use the black towers.

Next time I use my setup i'll take a screenshot.
  7. badcereal685

badcereal685 Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (Black)
    Any one seen the new video on the mote-m website. Its the Ver1.1 vid with all of the new ugrades and its goning to make the game way better. Also he added 2 more feild types and a difficulty adjustment bar so you can pick a difficulty between easy medium or what ever.
  8. Wesche

Wesche New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    all black work worst...
  9. badcereal685

badcereal685 Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (Black)
    I agree all black towers are not the best i only like to put them on turns and only if there leveled up all the way.
  10. berky93

berky93 New Member

I think that the fire tower (red) are the best, although its hard to tell. but I think it goes from left to right: worst, better, best