Most success with 1.1.3 Jailbreak

Discussion in 'iPod touch 1.1.3 Jailbreak' started by Teslanaut, Feb 1, 2008.

1. Teslanaut

Teslanaut Well-Known Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    Post if you have the most success with the 1.1.3 Jailbreak.

Only no more than 3 Problems or Bugs.

And list which method you use.

Please and Thank You =)
  2. murphmanny

murphmanny Banned

i used the 100% method that was on this forum not to long ago
    i have currently no issues and every app that i had before works now (such as customize and the emulators, and 3 pages more)
    i personally love the 1.1.3 firmware because of the moving of the apps and the webclips, i found them very useful
    so i would say to anyone out there to upgrade to 1.1.3
  3. sk8killer

sk8killer New Member

no errors at all everything is perfect on my ipod...i used nate trues jailbreak method...but i bought my apps...thats y i think evveryone is having so many problems....u easier if u buy the apps ... but over all NO ERRORs for me at ALL
  4. donkeychill

donkeychill Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (White)
    I have a 1.1.3 Firmware Jailbroken iPod Touch at 8 gigs. Most of the apps I use work perfectly. I have EVERYTHING a iPhone has on it except the camera ofcourse but I have the phone feature and sms. I would use it but my *iPhod* (ipod Touch + iPhone= iPhod) isn't activated.

Please Register or Log in to view images

but yea most of the apps work perfectly fine.
  5. ali.bigolo

ali.bigolo Member

Device:
    iPhone 3G (Black)
    I only had one problem with the time which was fixed after resting the settings two times and syncing with PC

I used the official GUI upgrade available from the installer (DEV team) after downgrading to 1.1.1 and jailbreaking through 1.1.2 to 1.1.3. I first updated to the official 1.1.3 from itunes to update my baseband

Ali
  6. windowsexpert08

windowsexpert08 New Member

you guys this is really a wasteful thread. There has been millions of threads like this asking "which jb to use?" "which is the best" "which do you like" and much much more. Please stop this non sense. These are really agrivating when everyday theres a new thread exactly alike another that was posted an hour ago.
  7. sk8killer

sk8killer New Member

who made u king of ipodtouchfans?
  8. windowsexpert08

windowsexpert08 New Member

First off when in my post did i write "i am the king of ipodtouchfans"
    Second its getting aggravating because people like you are being ignorant and aren't looking around for threads that are on the next page! and people keep posting the same things. At least look 2 or 3 pages ahead before you post something that you think someone else mite have already posted!
  9. sk8killer

sk8killer New Member

am i the one that started this thread? no...and seconded i wasnt searching for this kind of thread....i just looked at latest post on the main page so chill...
  10. makaveldon04i

makaveldon04i New Member

there have been a lot of threads on what method you used/ how it works for you...but w/e idc

im on 1.1.2, so suck my balls :-D having problems with SSH, f***ing sbc yahoo dsl, burn in hell