Release Most Original and Comprehensive Icon Sets

Discussion in 'iOS Themes and Customization' started by SalParadise, Dec 17, 2008.

1. SalParadise

SalParadise Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    I know there are a lot of threads out there regarding icons and themes, but I have yet to find a downloadable icon set that encompasses all of the app icons I have, nor shows a lot of originality. I am not creative enough to make my own. I tried and it turned out very random and unoriginal. Can anyone provide a link to a cool, comprehensive icon set?? Any help would be greatly appreciated.
  2. Manic Nimrod

Manic Nimrod Well-Known Member

Macthemes2.net

iPhone release section.

Have fun.
  3. Germany

Germany Banned

You could either go to macthemes2.net and look around, or what I suggest is going onto Cydia and installing random themes until you find one you like. That's what I would do because you get a lot of variety, therefore, you are more likely to find one that you like.
  4. GrooveMachine

GrooveMachine Active Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    There are about 10 out of the 550 or so themes on Cydia that are worth installing. Installing and applying 550 themes is a bad idea. Like Manic said, check out macthemes2.net. Almost every good theme you'll find in Cydia was released in the iPhone Releases section on MacThemes.
  5. SalParadise

SalParadise Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    I will check out the macthemes2.net site. I have gone the Cydia and Installer route and have yet to find one that stands out to me. Maybe I am just too picky. I just see a lot of cool springboards posted throughout this forum and wish these people would make their homemade themes available for download. Has anyone found any cool ones on here that you can download?
    ------------------double post merged------------------
    Not sure if I have installed all of the best repositories. Any suggestions on what the best ones are for themes, icons?