More total unprofessionalism from CMW and gang.

Discussion in 'Pwnage and Winpwn Discussions' started by Mekhami, May 2, 2008.

1. Mekhami

Mekhami New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3G (Black)
    So, another example of total unprofessionalism from CMW's posse. His POS software is not letting my iPhone get any signal or EDGE whatsoever. So I go into his IRC to ask, and they start talking sh*t about how Winpwn is the problem, and I shouldn't have used it because it's in beta.

The mods aren't providing any help whatsoever, and then start talking sh*t about me like I've come in and created a huge drama, asking for help with a problem.

And they prodigy86 or whatever his douchebag name is decides to ban me because he's absolutely useless.

Way to go CMW, your mods are awful, conceited and obnoxious. Why anyone has any respect for you is beyond me.

EDIT: My problem still isn't solved, by the way, so if anyone here has any ideas, and isn't a total f***, I'd greatly appreciate any help I can get.
  2. BigDaveyJ

BigDaveyJ New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    Restore to regular 1.1.4 and iLiberty/ZiPhone the iPhone until WinPwn is fixed. Sorry, thats all i could tell you......
  3. ipodtouchdude

ipodtouchdude Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (Black)
    go to installer and install anysim
  4. Ezra

Ezra Well-Known Member

Device:
    iPhone
    There have been many fixes for this.

Calm down...
  5. gojohnnyboi

gojohnnyboi Well-Known Member

Why would anyone help you with that language and attitude. Don't expect help if you cant respect others
  6. Mekhami

Mekhami New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3G (Black)
    Don't patronize me. I'm nothing more or less than calm. I am simply remarking on the awful quality that cmw has shown through this entire process.

And I'm working on the first fix I read at modmyifone, and I'll try the second fix if that doesn't work. If you know any other fixes, please let me know.

Thank you all for your help.
  7. Mekhami

Mekhami New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3G (Black)
    I can respect people that aren't total f***s. I'd imagine that if said person was a total f*** they wouldn't help me, as I said I didn't want the help from the aforementioned total f***. I don't respect total f***s, as it is in their nature to be total f***s, and that is not something I respect. However, I will have great respect for the non-total f*** that does indeed help me.
  8. gojohnnyboi

gojohnnyboi Well-Known Member

Much better. this is the right attitude. Sorry that i am not much help, however have you tried looking at http://iphone-dev.org for the wifi fix?
  9. alexzander0

alexzander0 New Member

Seriously. I agree with this guy. You just need to be more chill dude.
    WinPWN is in beta.
    You can't expect it to be PERFECT.
    And IRC's are a crock anyhow.
  10. Mekhami

Mekhami New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3G (Black)
    That's for the Mac version, is it not? And I'm fairly certain my wifi is fine, but I didn't turn it on when I was working on it.