More Things Luster Mirror Protector

Discussion in 'Accessories' started by bhefty89, Jul 14, 2009.

1. bhefty89

bhefty89 New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    I'm about to purchase the Touchlite case for my iPod Touch and I know it comes with the Luster Mirror Screen Protector. My question is, for those of you that have used it, is this a protector that I can remove without leaving any residue? I've never used a mirrored protection before and I'm curious as to if this particular one will leave any sticky glue on my screen at all.

Thanks!
  2. reaper00004

reaper00004 Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    There would be no reason for it to leave residue and it probably won't. Also I don't like mirror protectors because it's hard to see
  3. dagr8est

dagr8est Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (Black)
    I had a mirrored screen protector from more. and I removed it. Left absolutely no residue, but I must say that the mirrored screen look does take some getting used to. I prefer a clear screen protector over a mirrored anyday.
  4. mitchell209

mitchell209 Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    I bought some cheap mirror from the Flea market. It was decent, but I didn't like it because it was impossible to see in the sunlight, and i had to keep the brightness at like... 50
  5. bhefty89

bhefty89 New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Okay, thanks for the comments. I'll see how I feel about the mirrored screen. I just thought it would look great combined with the Touchlite case.

Thanks again!