More then 9 pages of apps?

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by MarcoPwnZ, Dec 27, 2008.

1. MarcoPwnZ

MarcoPwnZ New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Ok guys... i know many ppl has made a topic on this but i really want to know... is there an app that can make u have more then 9 pages of apps? and remember this is not a jailbroken ipod touch so no *category* crap cuz i dont know wtf that is... so any help here? any apps in itunes that lets u do this sorta thing? if so plz post here

thx
  2. Meikura

Meikura Super Moderator Staff Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    No.whitetextlollol.
  3. MarcoPwnZ

MarcoPwnZ New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    wow that sucks... apples retarded... they shulda made something like a folder on ur ipod touch so u can put apps into it jeez fking retards
  4. bob12345333

bob12345333 New Member

no...

but i really dont see why ppl need so many pages of apps, i have 3 pages and some of them i never use or are just for show, if you really need space just try to delete the ones you really dont need
  5. MarcoPwnZ

MarcoPwnZ New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    well ya i agree but ya know just incase cuz some ppl do have 9 pgs of apps... and i only download them to play and now ive cleaned up some of them and i still filled up 8pgs ... and yes i do use most of them daily... ya kno apps, their just mini games... u get bored of them easily... hmm now if u think about it... im lookin forward to the jb more and more becuz u can have more then 9 pgs of apps... thx to this program... and etc...
  6. Cydia Fan

Cydia Fan New Member

Someone likes white text, @ OP, what I would do is put my most used apps towards the front, and the less used at the back, and out of the less used ones, I would delete the ones I tend not to use, this way you don't really have to think about it.
  7. MarcoPwnZ

MarcoPwnZ New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    lol ill try my best to not download all the apps from itunes lol and im tryin my best to dlt apps i dont tend to use
  8. ijailbroke

ijailbroke New Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    why do you really need 9 pages of app? lol i guess some people just do
  9. 48days

48days Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 3G (Black)
    Yeah, I never really got the whole 9 page limit an to all you who say "9 pages wtf why would you need so many?

Well if you think about it, some people might only like two rows per page, you fit that in with 2 pages of web clips and 5 of app store apps, then you got two pages for the default apps, just like that, you're at 9 pages, now what if you want to keep the same set-up but start adding some jailbreak apps? and hate categories.
  10. robby10ant

robby10ant New Member

just delete the ones u dont use to free up some space... theirs no need for 144 (i think) apps...