more than 5 accounts for apps?

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by llittlejc, Jan 1, 2009.

1. llittlejc

llittlejc Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    is there any possible way to get applications from more than 5 accounts onto your ipod?

if so how?
  2. kevin1st

kevin1st Well-Known Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (Black)
    um try google im guessing it for illegal purposes
  3. llittlejc

llittlejc Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    me and my friends want to share accounts. and its like 7 of us. is that illegal? if it were illegal it would be a jailbreak with ssh. we have the things bought.

jailbreak is only for first, i have second
  4. kevin1st

kevin1st Well-Known Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (Black)
    ya 1 guy buys it then 6 others take it ya thats illegal
  5. Joe Rossignol

Joe Rossignol Community Manager Staff Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (Black)
    I have both a Canadian and American iTunes account. The reason I have the American one is because I review applications and you can only redeem App Store voucher codes with a U.S. iTunes store account.

That said - you can get applications on to your iPod touch with 2 iTunes accounts which leads me to believe you can have more than 5 which then makes me begin to wonder why you need that many.

What I do is put apps on to my iPod from the Canadian store normally, and for the American one I download the application from iTunes, and sync my iPod which makes my iPod also signed in to the American iTunes account on the mobile App Store. Next I download the same app again on my actual iPod and then it says that I've already done so through iTunes and would I like to download it again, and I say yes and it begins to download on to my iPod directly.
  6. llittlejc

llittlejc Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    nah. since im the one who is better at computers they make me figure it out. and it gives u up to 5 computers to share so annother couple couldnt hurt. right?
  7. -Kerrigan-

-Kerrigan- New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Well if you think about it, what's the difference between sharing apps with friends and sharing it with your family (that all contributed to buy these apps)? Or even more so, what's the difference between giving people the money to buy apps and sharing apps with people? I personally don't think it's illegal.
  8. llittlejc

llittlejc Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    thank you. so its not like im uploading them to the web to share to the world. its my money and worked hard for it. y would i give it to cheap @$$ people.

so other than talking trash saying its illegal. does anybody know a way?