More than 1 photo album?

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by ste_milano, Jan 3, 2008.

1. ste_milano

ste_milano New Member

How can I make another photo album besides the default one? I have windows, somebody told me about photoshop album starter edition. Is there somebody who knows how to create albums with this program than syncronize them with itunes? I'm sorry about my english I'm italian. Tnx

Please Register or Log in to view images

2. jstlookinground

jstlookinground New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (White)
    i dont know about the photoshop thing, but whereever you have your pictures uploaded from (for example the picture folder), add another album in the same folder and it should create a new one.
  3. shotgunfool

shotgunfool Active Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    when you plug your ipod into your computer itunes opens it on a new window go along the top of that window and press on photos and then press auto sync photos then choose the folders you want it to sync

done

Please Register or Log in to view images

!
  4. theonewhoisgood

theonewhoisgood New Member

jstlookingaround is right, but to be more clear:

you have your folder that you have set to sync photos with itunes right? and all your pictures are in it, so what you do to have albums show up on your ipod is you create more folders with in the folder itunes syncs with and you name them whatever and put the pictures you want in them

for example my itunes syncs with a folder under my pictures called iPod Photos, within iPod photos i have a folder called My Photography for artsy pictures i've taken of nature, architecture, people etc. and i have another folder called Soccer for pictures of me playing soccer
  5. shotgunfool

shotgunfool Active Member

Device:
    iPod touch

youve just copied exactly what i have said.....