moo beer mod?

Discussion in 'iPhysics [old jailbreak version]' started by berky93, Feb 18, 2008.

1. berky93

berky93 New Member

iphysics has gained so much potential over the months. now that you can apply a texture to pretty much anything in the game, I was wondering if there might be a way to add a liquid texture to the beer in moo beer? because I have noticed that textures get tinted the color of the object theyre on, so any regular foamy liquid texture would end up looking like beer on the yellow.

how about it?
  2. Rawd

Rawd New Member

hey! I never thought of this, what a great idea! I am pretty sure this would work. He could even make a 'somewhat' animated texture for rising bubbles. Whether iphysics can handle a texture/animation that large.....I am not sure. Give it a shot Moo!
  3. PanicZone

PanicZone New Member

I dont think it would work :/ but you might aswell give it a shot!
  4. soupdude551

soupdude551 New Member

if he cant get it to work in iphysics could he make a seperate app called ibeer or sumthing?
  5. MooTheCow

MooTheCow New Member

Guys, I give you full authority to copy the "sourcecode" to Moo Beer and make your own copy of iBeer however you want. If indeed you needed that authority.

Please Register or Log in to view images

I'm rather snowed under with the iThm and iAno apps to do it myself, sorry.
  6. berky93

berky93 New Member

I'd rather you continue to work on your amazing apps than work on this one little gag levelpack.

but if someone who has the time/know-how to do this is willing, it still would be cool.