Monthly Payments?

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by TheAviator, Sep 17, 2008.

1. TheAviator

TheAviator New Member

Ok, so I've been DYING to get my hands on the new Touch, but ONE slight problem... I don't have any money. Is there a website where I can buy a 2G iPod Touch with monthly payments? (Ex. QVC) (BGIZZLE: IM NOT TRYING TO GET ADVERTISERS, JUST SOME ADVICE!) Thanks!
  2. Steaps

Steaps New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    Don't buy with monthly payments. Apple online store does though. But they charge you the full price plus half pretty much. So not worth it, just save up.
  3. andrew!

andrew! New Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    musiciansfriend.com might. they had the 1st gen
  4. nht800

nht800 New Member

Circuit city has both 1st and 2nd gens with no interest for 3 months. Good luck!
    http://www.circuitcity.com/ccd/site...hallenger&catOid=0&c=1&intcid=homepage_MktMod
  5. simonrichards150

simonrichards150 New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    Unless you can get interest-free credit for at least the entire time youll be paying the thing off, I would avoid credit at all cost. Save up some money? Or get a family member to loan you the money, I doubt many people would charge their family interest

Please Register or Log in to view images

6. dreamgirljen

dreamgirljen New Member

If you get a best buy card you can. I used my boyfriends card to buy the new touch and I get to pay 299 over 6 months with no interest

Anything over 299 and up they let you pay off in 6 months with no interest is what the sales rep told me. Although thats only if you want to get a best buy credit card, if not then save up!
  7. TheAviator

TheAviator New Member

Hmph, thanks for the info everyone.. looks like saving might be a good choice as I'm only 15. Guess I get to wait till the 14th of December for my birthday to come around...

Oh well.