monitor mode and packet inject possible or not?

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by adsmji, Oct 25, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. adsmji

adsmji New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Hey guys i know i'm a complete noob at this but ive read thought some previous threads which were quite old (1-2 years) and ive been wondering is monitor mode and packet inject possible yet? like i no the threads all say no but were had some time since then, also what about Aircrack? i no wifi joker was a erm...joke but yer plz help... also i think we now have imported linux to ipod so can we now do anything awesomely extra??

thanks Adsmji.

And i also no i made this before but it was horribly placed

Please Register or Log in to view images

2. abakalad

abakalad Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    im sorry i dont quite understand what your asking? linux is reaaaally basic on the ipod touch/ iphone atm . Monitor mode- i presume you mean using your ipod touch/iphone's screen as a monitor wirelessly? Well we have VNC applications for that uh any more info would be appreciated

3. Kith

Kith New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    Those are specific capabilities of a network card. The question is if the latest wireless cards in the iDevices are capable of those actions.

I don't know if they are or not, so I can't answert the question.
  4. adsmji

adsmji New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    first of allabakalad you have no idea lol and kith i wish to find out if anyone knows how to do this or if its even possible atm
  5. Gamma

Gamma Active Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    You're not supposed to discuss this stuff here.
  6. adsmji

adsmji New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    i no but im not wishing to use this illegally i wish to use this on my own network in which i have forgotten my password ...:'(

plz can anyone help me??
  7. Yeah bull****

if it was ur own network you'd be able to go into ur router and view/change the password.

Just be honest u bast**d. U want to hack wifi networks without lugging a laptop around. Who doesn't???

Just don't lie about "recovering my lost password". It makes you sound stupid.

No the iPod touch CANNOT crack locked wifi networks. It can capture packets on OPEN networks and that's about all it can handle.
  8. adsmji

adsmji New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    lol you caught me out but still forgot my home network's password i'm figuring that out now but i wana use this at school cuz you know you get bored in class how do i open networks by sniffing packets does the ipod have monitor mode??
  9. Spartigus

Spartigus New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (Black)
    Maybe if you paid more attention in class, you would learn to spell and read

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.