Mods slap me if you want but.....

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by Gorillatouch, Sep 11, 2009.

1. Gorillatouch

Gorillatouch New Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    Would all of you camera loving, Apple questioning fools just shut up! I know it's harsh but listen. First off I'm sorry if some are disappointed at the minimal upgrades but TOUGH! If Apple asked you directly for your oppinion you would have every right in the world to complain but they didn't so just stop.

There is a reason it is called the iPod touch 3G and that is because, that's exactly what it is. Remember those analysts that originally found out about it? What did they find but a new product with the definition of 3,1. This has been explained before but I will lay it out for all of the whining people again. 3 is for the generation of the product! 1 is for the firmware on the generation. So this it the iPod touch 3rd Gen with the first release firmware.

Now for you camera fools. Apple has explained it all before now. The touch did not get a camera because it is being designed as a GAME PLATFORM. Now I have heard the question all over the place, "Why did they put it in the nano?", and once again Apple answered. The nano 5G got the crappy camera that can't even take stills to compete with the flip mino and other such devices! Plain and simple! I'll probably get banned for this but I just can't stand how many threads are going up about this. I joined because people were discussing the iPod touch in all Gens and throwing out their own opinions so everyone could discuss the iPod and see what others think. Now every other thread is more whining, and complaining, and there are very few (But thank god for them!) people actually discussing the iPod 3G and too you few I thank you for sharing your opinion to us who can not as yet get a hold of the new iPod touch 3G, my hats off to you.

Please Register or Log in to view images

2. yanks111890

yanks111890 Well-Known Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (Black)
    i enjoy this. and my new 3G which im using now lol.
  3. jnskyliner34

jnskyliner34 New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    preach!
  4. Octizzle

Octizzle Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (Black)
    why would you get banned for that
    and although dont really care about the ipod touch having a camera or not because i have an iphone i think i should point out that the DSi is a gaming device and it has 2 cameras, and if the iPod touch is competing with the DSi then i think it should have gotten a camera
    just my 2 cents...
  5. tamachanusko

tamachanusko New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (Black)
    You are so gonna get slapped.

I agree though

I'm Happy there's no Camera on the New Ipod Touch, Now i don't have to change mine

6. theLorax

theLorax Member

Device:
    iPad 2 (Black)
    having that crappy VGA camera on the touch would have made you upgrade? lol. that thing cant even take still pictures.
  7. Gorillatouch

Gorillatouch New Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    Just if I annoy the mods with more rants.

This is a very valid point but a counter argument would be that Nintendo them selves have said that the touch is already a competitor to watch out for and although I have a DS lite I don't think Nintendo is going to get bigger but smaller and die off.... idk.
  8. DemonIced

DemonIced Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (Black)
    I understand and would agree on pretty most everything you said. But I absolutly can't stand stand that argument that the iPod Touch is now designed to be a Game Platform.

Coming from a company now known because of its innovation on multimedia device (the iPod Touch and iPhone), saying anything limiting its device to any domain, must it be music, gaming, communication, video or anything is pretty much counterproductive.

I know for once that a company named Nintendo has always marketed its game consoles as purely aimed at gaming, which is why they didn't want to add any DVD player (or anything remotly multimedia) to its console or MP3 functions to its portable console. Now look at what they've done they added Music support AND Cameras to their DSi and movie rentals for the Wii (not sure about the latter though).

That's why stop saying that Apple already cleared the Camera confusion by aiming the Gaming community. They pretty much didn't have any other choice than find a reason to exclude the camera from the Touch (Damage Control guys...)
  9. Crushader

Crushader New Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    I'm with ya! I love my new 3G!
  10. Gorillatouch

Gorillatouch New Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    I agree with what you're saying but I wouldn't call it "damage control" when the camera was never confirmed in the first place. No official statement means no accountability if the "rumors" don't happen. Maybe the cameras were defective and maybe they were never intended for the touch idk because I'm not Apple.