MODs PLEASE STOP THIS CRAZYNESS

Discussion in 'iPod touch Firmware 1.1.3 Discussions' started by |0CL3Y| Dinis, Jan 30, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. |0CL3Y| Dinis

|0CL3Y| Dinis New Member

HI Mods, noobs, dudes, everyone,

I created this new thread just to ask politely, PLEASE MODs PLEASE.....Don't close all threads and stikies an post about the 1.1.3 jailbreak without proper testing.

In the last few days we've seen 4 way of jailbreaking, all with issues, due to no testing at all.... this is not a race....

I really am a fan of the Ipod touch comunity but what's happening is insane.

I ask to all of you.... test it first. I am not as bright as you guys when it comes to developing, but don't turn this in to a race...
  2. iTouch532

iTouch532 Well-Known Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    What???

So they are deleting Posts? are you worried about updates or posts? because you can print them or SSH them into your iPod, and you can read them as many times as you'd like, in picture format.

Just a thought.
  3. Jodymitoma

Jodymitoma New Member

Actually, as far as I'm concerned, all 4 jailbreaking methods work.. You just need to follow the guides correctly.

But, I do think there are ---far--- too many stickied posts in this sub-forum. If I was running this place, there would be 4, max. (I know I'm not running this place. Don't mention it...)
  4. RedBooster

RedBooster New Member

Umm, alrighty then. I used NateTrue and its been working fine for the past few days. The only reason people messup because of random errors, in which a restore is in case. But they want to know if theres another way.

Or half of the people that want to update to 1.1.3 because its the "newest" but are too afraid to do it so they make a topic about what its like.

I wouldn't depend on the mods to do all the work around here, this sites recieved a whole crapload of new members/visitors for the Jailbreak 1.1.3, either you post on the topics you like and ignore the others, or sit here and complain to the moderators which just makes the site look worse.

How about less posts about moderators doing things. That's my point here. They do what they can, have complaints?? PM them. No more topics, please.
  5. |0CL3Y| Dinis

|0CL3Y| Dinis New Member

I was beeing sarcastic.....

I Want the devs to test things before posting jbs full of errors.
  6. 1337chaos

1337chaos Well-Known Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    i agree with that. it sucks when you're on your ipod, and you want to read the forums and you have to scroll down so much just to get to the non-stickied stuff. it takes up like half the page. and then when you're done reading a non-stickied post, you have to go back and scroll down again... it gets really annoying. theres really no need to have that many stickies. if all of those threads are really that important, they need to merge them together and put all the information in one place.
  7. Jodymitoma

Jodymitoma New Member

I (and someone else as well) already tried making threads like this. (ex: "[ALL STICKIES IN ONE THREAD] Everything you need to know"), but the moderators/bgizzle didn't even take them into consideration. Not even a single post in the thread that I made from someone of a higher class.

It's too bad... They really don't take suggestions well here at ifans.com..
  8. [AFX]

[AFX] Well-Known Member

they are too stuck up IMO, but someone correct me if i am wrong.
  9. Jodymitoma

Jodymitoma New Member

You might be right...
  10. kappatango

kappatango New Member

AHEM, I'm here Jody.

Look, your post was good, but the trouble is, alot of people dont search, certainly alot of people wont open a thread that claims to have all the stickies in it.

I understand what you all mean regarding the amount of stickies, and if you look at the other fourms / sub forums here, they are more under control.

This "Temporary" 1.1.3 JB forum is a mess, I agree, but with multiple JB methods available, there has to be obvious Support Threads Stickied to help out.

If there was 1 definitive Jailbreak method then there would be no need to have so many stickies.

The problem has spawned from this soft jailbreak having multiple access routes / methods.

The reason my post is up there is because its Like a single Tech Support thread to fix problems after a JB has taken place.....

Send me the link to yours in a PM and I will see if we can trim up top, so to speak, and leave yours in place.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.